Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Lucrative Is Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Lucrative Is Forex (362 Views)

How Legit Or Profitable Is Forex Copy Trading / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / How Lucrative Is Tipper Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Forex by babasolution: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Pls I want to know if one can earn a living from forex
Re: How Lucrative Is Forex by IncurableOptimi: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2022
babasolution:
Re: How Lucrative Is Forex by moneymagnet(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2022
babasolution:

Sure You can. Like every other business it has its down side, but with a Sound/well grounded knowledge of the market it is a a viable and sustainable means of income earning
Re: How Lucrative Is Forex by emmaoanidu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Non like it
Re: How Lucrative Is Forex by Help2020: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Only if you have reasonable capital. Chat me up I will train you for free. Don't go and give money to this hustlers parading themselves as forex guru o.
+233558408645
Re: How Lucrative Is Forex by toxatyt: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
To start earning a real income, every beginner needs to study a lot and work hard. Unfortunately, many people perceive Forex market as a tool to make quick money and immediately lose their capital. That's why there is a common misconception that earning on Forex is an unreliable source of income. To help traders, trading platforms such as https://www.europeanbusinessreview.com/top-10-forex-indicators-that-every-trader-should-know/ , are equipped with several indicators that they can analyze to feel the pulse of the market and make informed decisions to support their bets on the future of the market.
Re: How Lucrative Is Forex by Qqqp: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
You need much practice cause it is with huge risk and high rewards you can lose it all or win it all

Binary options automated trading bots

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading And You Live In Akure Ondo State ( Check ) / Gold Mining Future - Ground Truth By Max Warren Barber, Hondorous USA / Ecobank Falling Customer Deposits May Signal Deeper Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.